CCRH Recruitment 2021 Junior Research Fellow
|Company Name||CCRH Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi , Noida|
|Last Date to Apply||22/04/2021|
The DDPR Central Research Institute (H), a Unit Of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy invite applications through e-mail for engaging Junior Research Fellow (Botany) for which on-line interview will be held. The positions are to be filled up purely on contract basis initially for a period of six months. The applications may be submitted by e-mail latest by 22nd April, 2021 upto 5.00 p.m.
1. Name ot the Post: Junior Research Fellow (Botany -03)
2. No. of post (s) 03 (three) (02-U.R. & 01-SC)
3. Qualification/experience required:
a. Essential: First class Master’s Degree in Botany/Plant Science
i) NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
ii) Knowledge of basic computer operation.
4. Emoluments (per month) Rs. 31,000/- (Consolidated) plus H.R.A. as per rules
5. Period of Engagement Initially for a period of 06 months but is likely to be extended.
6. Place of Posting
i) DDPR Central Research Institute (H), NOIDA — 02 posts
ii) Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, New Delhi (01 post)
- Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview.
- Candidates with 03 (three) years research experience as JRF/SRF can be considered for Senior Research Fellows with remuneration of Rs.35,000/- + HRA per month depending upon the requirement ol Council.
1. The number of vacancies mav vary depending upon the requirement. The engagements are project based.
2. The candidates w’ill be engaged against different programmes of the Council and duties will be assigned including. field duties accordingly.
3. The selections will be made for the Institute as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any other Institutes/units ofthe Council.
4. The eligibitity of the candidates will be determined as on the date of interview.
5. In case ofselection. original documents will have to be produced for veriflcation.
6. The candidate. if employed rlith any Autonomous/Govt or private sector. may bring NOC from their employer at the time of joining.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
8. In case applications from large number of candidates, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. If necessary the interview may be held next day also.
9. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
10. lnterested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
11. Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
12. Canvassing in any form or on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
Selection Procedure :
- On-line interview will be held with the shortlisted candidates. After screening of applications, such candidates will be informed of the details of interview by e-mail/ phone.
How to Apply :
1. The DDPR central Research Institute for Homoeopathy, through on-line interview for which applications through email may be submirted latest by 22nd April,2O2l upto 5.00 p.m.. The details about place of posting; essential qualification, experience, remuneration, etc. are available on the website of the Council, namely, www.ccrhindia.nic.in.
2. The candidates who fulfill the etigibility requirements may send the application in the prescribed format (I), through e-mail as given above.
3. scanned copy of photograph and other documents, namely, certificates of qualifications, mark-sheet degree and birth certificate, duly self-attested by the candidate, are to be submitted along with application form.
4. Date of online interview 27 April, 2021 (Tuesday) from 10.00 a.m. onwards
5. E-mail for sending the applications firstname.lastname@example.org
Advt. No. 0712021, Dated: 07-04-2021
This job has expired.