CCRH Recruitment 2021 Junior Research Fellow
|Company Name||CCRH Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||28/04/2021|
The Centre for Medicinal Plants Research in Homoeopathy. a Unit of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy invite applications through e-mail for engaging Junior Research Fellow (Botany) for which on-line interview will be held. The positions are to be filled up purely On contract basis initially for a period of six months.
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow Horticulture
2. No. of post (s):02 (two )
3. Qualification experience required:
i) M.Sc. (Horticulture) with specialization of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.
ii) Experience of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant cultivation in final year project work.
iii) Knowledge Of large scale Cultivation Of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant of temperate species and its cultivation techniques.
i) Ph.D. in the relevant subject
ii) NET qualification.
4. Emoluments (per month): Rs.31,000/- (Consolidated) H.R.A.
5. Period of Engagement: Initially for a period Of six months but is likely to be extended.
6. Place of Posting : C.M.P.R.H. Emerald. Ooty(Tamil Nadu)
- 35 years and below
- Candidates with 03 (three) years research experience as JRF/SRF can be considered for Senior Research Fellow with remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- + HRA per month depending upon the requirement of Council.
1. The number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement. The engagements are project based
2. Candidates are advised to indicate their e-mail id’s and phone number prominently in the application form. The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the Council and duties will be assigned including, field duties accordingly.
3. The selections will be made for the Institute as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any other Institutes/units Of the Council.
4. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of interview. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements may send the application in the prescribed format (Annex-I). through e-mail as given above.
5. In case of selection, original documents will have to be produced for verification.
6. The candidate, if employed with any AutonomousJGovt. or private sector, may bring NOC from their employer at the time of joining.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
8. In case applications from large number of candidates, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. If necessary the interview may be held next day also.
9. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
10. Interested candidates may also in their Own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
11. Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
12. Canvassing in any form or on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
Selection Procedure :
- On-line interview will be held with the shortlisted candidates. After screening Of applications, such candidates will be informed of the details of interview by e-mail/ phone.
How to Apply :
1. centre for Medicinal Plants Research in Homoeopathy, Emerald (ooty) for which applications through e-mail may be submitted latest by 28th April,2021 upto 5.00 p.m. The details about place of posting, essential qualification, experience, remuneration, etc. are available on the website of the Council, namely, www.ccrhindia.nic.in.
2. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements may send the application in the prescribed format (I). through e-mail as given above.
3. Scanned copy of photograph and other documents, namely, certificates of qualifications, mark-sheet, degree and birth certificate, duly self-attested by the candidate, are to be submitted along with application form.
4. Date of On-line interview: 03 May, 2021 Monday from 10.00 a.m. onwards
5. E-mail for sending the applications : firstname.lastname@example.org
Advt.No.09/2021, Dated: 0’7 -04-2021