CCL Recruitment 2021 Medical Specialist
|Company Name||CCL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Medical Specialist Jobs|
|No of Posts||21 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 200,000 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2021|
Coal India Limited (CIL), a Schedule A “MAHARATNA” Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is looking for dedicated and enterprising Medical Executives who can work in CCL Coalfields Area Hospitals/Dispensaries. The speciality-wise category-wise break-up of vacancies at Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) are as under:-
1. Post Name: Medical Specialist
A. Sr. Specialist E4
B. Specialist E3
2. No of Post: 21
A. Sr. Specialist E4: E4- 70,000 – 2,00,000
B. Specialist E3: E3- 60,000 – 1,80,000
4. Minimum Qualification Experience: E4
For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine- minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized institute/College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized Post Graduate Degree/DNB with minimum 3 years post qualification experience For other specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications.
5. Minimum Qualification Experience: E3
For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine- minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized Post Graduate Degree/DNB. For other specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications.
6. Ref.No: CCL/Rectt./Adv./Medical Executive/60
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) is 42 years. Sr. Medical Officer (including Dental) [Medical Specialist in ( E3 Grade) is 35 years.
- No application fee will be charged from the candidates.
Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/EWS will have to submit self-attested copy of valid caste certificate. For P WD category, certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the Competent Authority, has to be submitted along with application. The requisite prescribed formats for the certificates is enclosed with Advertisement as mentioned below:-
a. ST/SC Caste Certificate
b. OBC (NCL) Caste Certificate & Declaration
c. Disability Certificate
e. EWS Certificate
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary Companies especially in coalfield areas. Candidates must have completed one-year compulsory internship.
2. Applicants with PG qualification shall submit their Registration Certificate from MCI/State ‘Medical Council in which their PG qualification is mentioned.
3. If the applicant fails to produce the valid Registration certificate from MCI/State Medical Council/result/passing certificate/relevant documents in original, they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
4. In case of CGPA/grade/grade point is awarded instead of marks, a certificate from the Registrar of the university/head of institute/Competent Authority is to be submitted specifring exact equivalent percentage and marks. In support of age, candidates will have to submit self-attested copy of Matriculation/Secondary level/Senior Secondary level certificate/Mark sheet along with application.
5. In support of educational qualification, percentage of marks & experience, candidates will have to submit self-attested copy of the relevant mark-sheet/certificates along with application.
6. If the EWS/SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi,. then the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of thé same in English/Hindi.
7. Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will disqualify the candidature. In case of variation of name/surname/name spelling mentioned in the Application with that of educational/professional qualification certificates/caste certificate, the applicant should submit an affidavit from first class judicial Magistrate to this effect.
8. Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview, failing which they will’ not be interviewed.
9. Candidates called for interview may answer either in English or in Hindi. All correspondence with the candidates will be done through email id and they are advised to check their emails regularly.
10. The company will not be responsible for any loss of email. Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit for any application of communication.
11. Applicants must super scribe the Post and Grade applied for in block letters on the envelope while sending the applications.
12. Candidates dismissed from service by the previous employer in any organization including CIL by way of disciplinary action will not be eligible for appointment. Character and antecedent verification of the appointees will be done post appointment and in case of any discrepancy or concealment of information is found, the appointment will stand null and void abinito.
13,. No TA/DA is admissible for attending interviews.
14. However, TA would be admissible at the time of initial medical examination and joining equivalent to AC 3 tier (3rd AC) by the shortest route for self.
15. CIL is offering DNB courses and Medical Executives can avail study leave, as per the approved policy for pursuing higher courses.
17. CIL Board reserves the right to relax, alter, amend or withdraw partly or fully any of the provisions of the “Policy for decentralized recruitment of Medical Executives at CIL/Subsidiary level”, at its discretion for the reasons to be recorded in writing.
18. However, Director (P&IR), CIL can amend the implementation methodology of the said Policy as per approval of Chairman, CIL.
18. Depending on the requirement, the company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
19. Any amendment/modification relating to this recruitment will be notified on CIL/CCL website only. Legal Jurisdiction will be at Kolkata only.
- Central Coalfields Limited, Room No. 303, 2nd floor, Damodar Building, Darbhanga House, Central Coalfields Limited, Ranchi-834001
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection of all the posts will be based on the performance in Personal interview as laid down in the “Policy for decentralized recruitment of Medical Executives at CIL/Subsidiary level” as available in CIL Website.
2. Candidates will be required to appear for interview at New Building, Darbhanga House, Central Coalfields Limited, Ranchi – 834001.
3. The exact schedule of personal interview will be displayed on CIL/CCL website www.coalindia.in/www.centralcoalfields.in in due course.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates Will be advised to present themselves to the interview location with all the documents needed in Original plus 2 copies along with the duly filled Application form as provided with the advertisement.
2. At the interview locations, the application along with the original documents of the candidates will be screened.
3. Any candidate whose application is incomplete or any discrepancy found w.r.t eligibility criteria then such candidate will not be considered for personal interview.
4. The candidates will be required to send the duly filled in application form and scanned copies of all relevant documents (in pdf) as an advanced copy in the format prescribed through e-mail (email@example.com) and also send self-attested copy of duly filled application format along with the testimonials preferably through speed post to General Manager (Personnel/Recruitment), Central Coalfields Limited, Room No. 303, 2nd floor, Damodar Building, Darbhanga House, Central Coalfields Limited, Ranchi-834001, which should reach within the stipulated time i.e. 30.04.2021 (05:00 PM).
5. The applications received after the due date will not be considered.
6. If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
7. Documents to be submitted as mentioned in the application format.
This job has expired.