CCL Advisor Recruitment 2021
Advisor (Graduate) In Central Coalfields Limited – CCL Recruitment
Recruitment For : Advisor (Graduate)
No Of Vacancies : 01
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- Central Coalfields Limited, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834029
- Graduate in any discipline is a must.
- Not more than 65 years during the Contract period.
- All executives of CIL covered under the Post Retiral Medical Benefits Scheme will continue to be governed by the said scheme. Those appointed, who were not under the roll of CIL, will be given the same coverage of benefit, if they are not covered under any post retiral medical scheme.
- Advisor (Safety) will be associated with the departmental committee so constituted, for the purpose of fact-finding and analysis into the fatal and serious accidents. It will include the hazard analysis, review of SMP, Root-cause analysis, review of SOP / COP & control plans in place, review of PHMP & TARP and recommendations of corrective actions.
How To Apply :
- The application Forms can be downloaded from CCL website www.centralcoalfields.in under the caption Czone – Employment
- The application in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of required documents should reach the office of the General Manager(P-EE), Executive Establishment, CCL HQ, Darbhanga House, Kutchery Road, Ranchi — 834029 (Jharkhand) latest by 08th March, 2021 by 5:00 PM by Registered post/Speed post only.
- The incomplete applications in any respect may be rejected. The applications received after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
- The Company/CCL shall not be held responsible for delay in transit, if any.
- All correspondences with candidates shall be made as per his address/e-mail given in the application.
- However, important infonnation will also be available on CCL website
- The engagement of Advisor (Safety) shall be subject to Medical fitness to be certified by Company/ Govt. Medical Officer.
- No additional compensation shall be paid if such Advisor (Safety) take time beyond the duration of engagement to complete the task.
- Notice period for termination of contract — one month’s notice or consolidated compensation amount from either side.
- Secrecy: The Advisor(Safety) will maintain secrecy/confidentiality in respect of information/documents/ materials etc as per extant CIL policy/scheme.
- Prohibition on other Full time Engagement — Advisor(Safety) shall not accept any full time appointment or post, whether advisory or administrative, in any other Firm or Company during the period of their engagement with CIL and its Subsidiaries.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw or modify this notification anytime without assigning any reason.
- Tax/GST — Will be applicable as per rule. (In case payment of GST is required, then the same shall be re-imbursed on production of proof of such payment).
- Other terms and conditions will be as per CIL’s policy in vogue.
This job has expired.