Business Development Officer vacancy in Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
|Saraswat Bank March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Business Development Officer||Any Graduate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 21,620/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
- Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India has a large network of 283 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi. The Bank is looking for dynamic candidates with passion for marketing and prior experience in marketing/ sales, residing in the following regions:
- Name of the Post: Business Development Officer
- Number of Vacancy: 150
- The emoluments will be paid in two parts:
- The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021)
- An additional variable component in the form of performance linked incentive structure for meeting marketing/ sales targets.
- Candidates who are selected will be required to mandatorily execute a Service Bond as under: ‘Serve for a minimum period of -2- years in the Bank after joining the services or in lieu thereof an amount of Rs.50,000/- ‘
- Educational Qualification: Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation
- Experience: Candidates with prior sales/ marketing experience of minimum one year with Banks/ NBFCs only will be considered.
- Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021. Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates. The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
Other Important Instructions
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Decision taken by the Bank will be final. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be temporarily rejected from the process.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by Saraswat Co-op. Bank Ltd. in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
- The Examination process will be rational, fair & transparent, any type of inducement will not be entertained.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- The candidate is required to confirm his eligibility before applying for the vacancies.
- The copy of the application can be downloaded using the registration number and password. The downloaded application need not be sent by courier or post. Candidate is required to bring the application along with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the application and the applicable documents for verification (if shortlisted after the online examination) as mentioned in terms and conditions for the application.
- The Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Only online applications will be accepted and no other mode of application will be entertained.
- The call letter for the online test for the shortlisted candidates will not be sent by courier or post. The candidates are required to download the call letter using their Registration Number and Password.
- The candidates are required to bring the call letter along with the recent passport size photograph affixed on it for online examination along with identity proof (original and Xerox) as specified in call letter.
- No candidate is permitted to use Mobiles or any other such instruments at examination centre or during the examination.
- The candidate will have to produce below mentioned Certificates / documents along with their originals for verification by the Appointed Officer before interview:
- Domicile Certificate of the State for the location the candidate has applied for is mandatory
- School leaving Certificate /Birth Certificate.
- SSC/HSC Mark Sheets and Passing Certificates with the certified copies of both sides of the document.
- Certified copies of Mark Sheets of Graduation/Post-graduation of each year with copy of both sides of the document will be required and if the Original documents have been submitted in Board / University/ College the true copy certification of Competent Authority will be required on documents.
- Convocation / Passing Certificate (mandatory)
- Work Experience Certificate and Relieving Letter.
- Pan Card
- Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar/Passport),
- Address Proof (latest Electricity Bill/Phone Bill/Gas Bill/ Aadhar)
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
- The contents of the online test will be:
- General/ Financial Awareness: Maximum Marks- 50
- General English: Maximum Marks- 40
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: Maximum Marks- 60
- Professional Knowledge – (Marketing): Maximum Marks- 50
How to Apply :
- Important Dates:
- Website link open : 17.03.2021
- Starting date for apply online and payment of fees : 17.03.2021
- Last date to apply online and payment of fees : 31.03.2021
- Start date for downloading Call letters from website : One week before the examination
- Online test : May 2021
- Online Application Process: The facility will be available for online application from 17.03.2021 to 31.03.2021. Last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 31.03.2021 upto 23.59 hours on Bank’s website https://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The fee needs to be paid in Online Mode only.
- The candidate should have registered his/her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number & it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process. The candidates should not share E-mail ID or password with any other person.
- If any candidate does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her own E-mail ID before applying online.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and present it at the time of online exam along with Hall ticket.
This job has expired.