Business Correspondent Supervisor vacancy in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
|Bank of Baroda March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Business Correspondent Supervisor||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Retired Staff|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 15,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||09/04/2021|
Appointment Of Business Correspondent Supervisor On Contract Basis In Prayagraj District
Bank of Baroda, one of India’s largest Public Sector Bank invites offline applications from interested candidates who are ex-bankers in any PSU Bank up-to the rank of Chief Manager, retired clerks, any graduates with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference . The candidates should be proficient in reading and writing English and Hindi language.
1. Post Name: Business Correspondent Supervisor
2. No of Post: 04
3. District: Prayagraj District
4. The salient features of the revised scheme and Standard Operating Procedure for engaging BC Supervisor is as under:
i. For Retired Bank Employees;
a. Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
b. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
c. All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years
ii. For Young Candidates:
a. Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
b. Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment
5. Geographical Location Of The Candidates: The candidates should be selected from the same District where they will be assigned to function and if suitable candidates are not available in the same district, the candidates may be selected from the adjoining districts. Candidate should be proficient in local language & dialect both reading and writing.
6. Under No Circumstances The Candidates Will Be Selected From Other States: Other Eligibility Criteria:
a. Due diligence should be followed at the time of appointment (In case of retired bank employees, those who are having adverse record, or terminated/ dismissed from past service etc. should not be considered). Regional Office should ensure proper verification of KYC, CIBIL Score, other enquiries etc.
b. Police verification must be arranged and conducted in respect of each selected applicant before assignment of duty by the Regional Office.
c. Applicants should be willing and in a position to visit villages in the district for supervision and other activities as and when assigned on periodic intervals.
d. Should have accommodation near the Regional office/Nodal branch and not in any case outside the district for which selection is to be made.
e. While assigning BC agents to a supervisor, it should be ensured that No BC agent is related to the supervisor as a family member, blood relation, close relative or having any business relations.
7. Assigning BCs To Supervisor: BC Supervisors will be allotted 50-60 BC Agents. The number of BCs to be monitored by BC supervisors may be escalated on higher side but not more than 15-20 % of allotted numbers of BCs
8. Period Of Contract: The contract will be initially for a period of 12 months subject to review after every 6 months
9. Role And Responsibilities:
i. Monitor 50-60 BCs assigned to them.
ii. Ensure that banking services are available to the identified villages/ SSAs (Sub Service Areas)/ Non-SSAs including communities in urban/metro areas.
iii. Educate BCs about their roles and responsibilities.
iv. Ensure redressal of grievances of customers/BCs and submit feedback to link branch with copy to Regional Office.
v. Conduct meetings in the villages/SSAs/Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area to encourage villagers/customers for availing of banking services of our bank and submit the report to Regional Manager.
vi. Visit to allocated villages/ SSAs/ Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area and BC points in the district at least once in 15 days and submit the report to FI coordinators of the Region.
vii. Monitor & Control the activities of the BCs in coordination with link branch. BC supervisors must ensure that BCs remain active.
viii. Ensure that the BCs are operational during the working hours as per extant guidelines of the bank. To ensure that the BCs are available on daily basis and transactions in the BC points are taking place as per prescribed norms/ guidelines.
ix. Ensure that BCs are not doing any type of off-line transactions at BC points.
x. Ensure that BCs are engaged in cross selling of our bank’s and third party products.
xi. Ensure that BCs are engaged in recovery of our bank’s dues.
xii. Conduct financial literacy sessions with villagers/communities during his visit to the villages/BC points. Arrange for locational training programs on technical updates, operational guidelines etc for BCs.
xiii. The BC Supervisor will monitor the performance of each BC through dash board.
xiv. The BC Supervisors will be responsible for fixation of targets and monitoring the progress vis-à-vis target. BC Supervisor will be evaluated based on the performance and achievement of various targets of BC agents.
xv. Region should allocate village wise monthly targets for business development under financial inclusion to link branches. The BC supervisors would monitor the business development in village vis-à-vis targets. In the case of non-achievement of targets of financial inclusion in case more than 50% of BCs under particular supervisor for consecutive 2 months or any 2 quarters, the performance will be reviewed for continuation of service by Regional Head and if deemed fit, he/she can be discontinued with prior approval of Zonal Head. BC wise target has been allotted to all the corporate BCs by FI department HO.
xvi. Perform quarterly Verification of Cash with BCs and submit report to the link branch.
xvii. BC Supervisor should submit a monthly report of their performance to Regional FI Coordinator in the prescribed format devised by respective Regional Offices.
xviii. Any other duties assigned by the bank as and when assigned.
10. Payment Of Monthly Remuneration:
i. Fixed Component: Rs. 15,000/-
ii. Variable Component: Rs. 10,000/-
11. Termination Of Services:
i. Bank reserves the right to initiate for termination of contract by giving 30 days’ notice. However, in case of non-satisfactory conduct /misbehavior, bank reserves the right to terminate the contract instantly without any prior notice. The authority for deciding such cases will be Regional Head.
ii. Bank should blacklist the Supervisor who has been involved in fraud and a list should be circulated to Zones/Regions at regular intervals to avoid engagement in any other Zone/Regions The BC Supervisor can also initiate for termination of contract by giving 30 days’ notice.
- For Retired Bank Employees: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years. For Young Candidates: Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
- Bank Of Baroda Regional Office Prayagraj 19 – A, Dwarika Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Tagore Town, Prayagraj – 211002
Selection Procedure :
1. The BC Supervisor will be engaged by concerned Regional Offices for monitoring the performance of field BCs.
2. Based on the number of BCs, the Regional Office will decide how many BC supervisors are required to monitor the BCs of the Region.
3. All the procedures for recruitment of BC Supervisors will be initiated and finalized by the Regional Office.
4. Regional Office has to form a Committee to recruit BC supervisors to be chaired by Regional Head which will also include Deputy Regional Manager, Chief Manager/Officer in-charge of Financial Inclusion and Chief Manager/Officer in-charge looking after Rural & Agri banking in the Region.
5. Based on the requirement of BC supervisors Regional Office will float advertisement in local newspaper, display of posters, pamphlets, leaflets etc. in branches. The complete details of the advertisement to be provided on link provided in bank’s website
6. Regional Office should seek application form from the willing candidates
7. The application form can be submitted within a period of 30 days from the date of advertisement.
8. The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person.
9. The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates’ short list them for interview process.
10. The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
11. The interview will be preferably conducted in the Regional Office. Based on the suitability of the candidates, Regional Office will shortlist the final candidate/s and intimate them within 15 days from the date of interview.
12. The interested candidate/s have to report to the Regional Office on a pre-determined date (as mentioned in the intimation letter) with all the required documents (both original and photo copy) for verification.
13. Regional Office has to verify all the criteria as mentioned at the time of engagement.
14. The selected candidates have to finally execute an agreement (Annexure-III) with the Bank for a period 12 months before commencing their roles & responsibilities. The agreement will be signed by selected BC supervisors and any official from regional office having power of attorney
15. The Regional office will decide the place for sitting of BC supervisors depending upon their area of operations. The sitting place can be Regional office or any branch of the Region.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date Of Submission Of Offline Application: 09-04-2021
2. Regional Office Address For Submission Of Application: Bank Of Baroda Regional Office Prayagraj 19 – A, Dwarika Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Tagore Town, Prayagraj – 211002
3. Before Filling The Application: Please Go Through above Mentioned Detail Guidelines Regarding Role & Responsibility Along With Eligibility Criteria/ qualification And Remuneration Of The Candidates Proposed To Be Recruited On Contract Basis As Bc Supervisors By Bank Of Baroda.
This job has expired.