BPSGMC KHANPUR Recruitment 2021 Specialist Doctors
|Company Name||BPSGMC KHANPUR Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Specialist Doctors Jobs|
|No of Posts||26 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 2,00,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kanpur Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for filling up the posts Of Specialists Doctors on contract basis for a period Of six months extendable upto one year as per the requirement by conducting walk in interviews on Director Office
1. Post Name: Specialists Doctor
2. No of Post: 26
3. Category of Manpower
- Specialist doctors:
General Medicine: 08
Chest & TB: 07
4. Consolidated pay per person per month in Rs.: 2,00,000
5. Qualifications: MBBS degree with MD/ MS/ DNB/ DIP
6. Note:- The degree/ diploma of undergraduate/ postgraduate/ DM/ M.CH not recognized by the MCI will render the candidate ineligible.
- The qualification and experience will be counted till the date of interview.
Details of the Research work Publications (in annoted form) indicating index/non-index along with attested copies and best five research works along with citations supported by relevant document, must also be furnished at the time of scrunity.
7. Advt. No.: BPS/2/2021
- Demand draft/College receipt Of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for female for General Category & male of Reserve candidate and Rs 125/- for Female reserve candidate Haryana Domicile only ) in favour of Director B.P.S Govt. Medical College for Women Khanpur Kalan Sonepat payable at Gohana.
- Original documents along with one set of self attested photocopies to be produced at the time of scrutiny:-
- 10th Class Certificate for proof of date of Birth.
- Certificate for proof of reservation category, if applicable
- MBBS, MD/MS, Post Graduates degrees
- Attempt Certificate during various degree programs
- MCI/DCI or State Medical council Registration for MBBS and subsequent qualification as applicable
- Certificate of additional qualification where applicable.
- Experience Certificate
- Photocopies of the research publications along with copy of proof of indexing status of the journal in which the research article is published.
- Certificate of presentation of research article at a conference.
- Sports certificate for prize or position in an international/ national/ inter University sports or athletic meet
- College colour Certificate for Sports
- Any other Certificate
General Terms and Conditions:
- Applicant must also bring all the original documents listed on serial number of the general terms and conditions and one set of self attested photocopies of the said documents.
- All these should be submitted and verified at the time of scrutiny. For DNB/Dip candidates, qualifications, experience and equivalence will be as per latest NMC guidelines.
- However Haryana Medical Teacher Rules for the Government Medical Colleges of Haryana are under consideration with the Government.
- As and when the rules are implemented, it will be applicable to all the appointments in the present advertisement.
- Details of the desirable Research Work/Publications(in annotated form) indicating index/non index along with attested copies and best five research works along with citations supported by relevant documents must also be furnished.
- Any other relevant outstanding National/ international achievements in the profession supported by documents, if any, must also be supplied.
- Numbers of posts is liable to increase or decrease, including complete withdrawal without assigning any reason.
- Mere submission of the application and call for interview does not mean that the applicant is eligible for the post applied for.
- The eligibility shall be verified before the interview as per the qualification. experience and other terms and conditions given in the advertisement.
- The posts Of reserved categories will be filled up as per Haryana Govt. Policy/instructions applicable/issued from time to time. In Case any applicant belonging to Scheduled Casts or Backward Classes or any other reserved category applies against General Category post, he/she must fulfil the conditions Of eligibility regarding age/application fee, etc. as are meant for General Category candidates (as per Govt. instruction)
- In case any discrepancy is detected in the document subrnitted by the applicant or in the process of selection at any stage even after the issue of appointment order, the institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicants.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Applications are invited for filling up the posts Of Specialists Doctors on contract basis for a period Of six months extendable upto one year as per the requirement by conducting walk in interviews on 08.04.21 at 09:00 AM in Director Office.
- No application form after 12:00 PM will be accepted. Eligibility, qualification, experience etc. and other requirements will be as per Rules of NMC.
- The Eligibility Criteria regarding age, qualification, experience and other terms & conditions. status of vacancy along with prescribed application form may be downloaded from the college website:- www.bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in
- In which must be accompanied by a demand draft/College receipt Of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for female for General Category & male of Reserve candidate and Rs 125/- for Female reserve candidate Haryana Domicile only ) in favour of Director B.P.S Govt. Medical College for Women Khanpur Kalan Sonepat payable at Gohana.
This job has expired.