BPSGMC KHANPUR Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident
|Company Name||BPSGMC KHANPUR Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Resident Jobs|
|No of Posts||42 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 71,800/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Sonepat Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Senior Resident & Demonstrator on tenure basis initially for a period of one year (extendable annually upto 02 years)
1. Position: Senior Resident
2. No of Posts: 42
3. Qualification: PG Doctors MD/MS/DNB/PhD
- 1st Year 67700+ Other allowances. as applicable
- 2nd Year 69700+ Other allowances, as applicable
- 3rd Year 71800+ Other allowances. as applicable
- Upper age limit for Senior Residents and Demonstrator will be 45 years.
- Demand Draft/ Indian Postal order of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Female for General Category & Male of Reserve candidate & Rs. 125/- for Female Reserve candidate Haryana Domicile only)
Terms and conditions
- Details of the desirable Research Work/ Publications(in annotated form) indicating index/non index along with attested copies and best five research works along with citations supported by relevant documents must also be furnished. Any other relevant outstanding National/ international achievements in the profession supported by documents, if any, must also be supplied.
- Non Medical Teachers will not be entitled to NPA. The candidates already in service of any State/ Central Govt. / Semi Govt. / Corporation or Autonomous Body Service should apply through proper channel with an advance copy of the application to avoid delay. However, the application through proper channel must reach before the date of interview. A candidate who is already in service of Central/State Government or PSUs/Autonomous Body/ Authority or Municipal Body under Central/State Government will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from his/ her parent department / employer at the time of interview otherwise he / she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Submission of incomplete application i.e. without attested copies of testimonials/ academic career, experience certificate/ attempt certificate, requisite fee will render the candidate ineligible. As per Govt. Instructions Govt. letter No. 22/55/81-3 GIII dated: 15.03.1983 as amended letter No. 22/4/84-3GS-III dated: 08.03.1984 where some period experience is prescribed as an essential qualification for direct recruitment to a post, and sufficient number of persons with the prescribed experience are not available for Scheduled Caste, Backward Classes, Ex-servicemen and Handicapped, the experience. qualification shall be relalxable to the extent to 50%.
- The qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of selection committee provided that reasons are recorded in writing to that effect. Numbers of posts are liable to increase or decrease. The decision of selection committee shall be final. Selection committee reserves the right to accept reject or accept any candidate without assigning any reason
- Director Office, Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College For Women, Khanpurr Kalan (Sonepat). Haryana
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Walk interviews, in the following Specialty/Super Specialty on 08.04.2021 at 09:00 AM in Director Office. No application form after 12.00 PM will be accepted. Eligibility, qualification, experience etc. and other requirements will be as per gazette notification of NMC. The Eligibility criteria regarding age, qualification. experience and otter terms & conditions, status of vacancy along With prescribed application form may be from the college website:- www bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in
This job has expired.