Block Account Manager vacancy in National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021
|National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Block Account Manager||B.Com, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, PGDBA, PGDM|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||10/03/2021|
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of District and Block level contractual vacancies under the National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh.
- Name of Contractual Post: Block Account Manager
- Total Vacant Post: 32
- Honorarium per Month (Rs): 15,000
- Essential Educational Qualification: B. Com/ M. Com/ MBA (Finance) OR PGDBA/PGDM (Finance)
- Essential Computer Qualification: Minimum 1 Year Degree/ Diploma in Computers
- Essential Work Experience: 02 years of relevant experience in accounting out of which at least 01 year in Health Sector.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent shall be responsible for keeping of books, ledgers and financial instruments.
Compilation of Statements of Expenditures and Utilisation Certificates.
Coordination with districts teams for re-imbursement of funds, reconciliations of statement and other budgetary activities.
Assist the statutory auditors in internal and external auditing of accounts.
Documentation of the related process and work flow to aid in the future courses of actions.
Any other task as assigned by the competent authority.
- 21-40 Years (Five Years relaxation for ST, SC, OBC and Women (UR/ Reserved Category)
- Selected candidates need to produce the following Original documents/ credentials, Offer Letter, Original and xerox copy at the time of joining within the stipulated time:
- Any Govt issued valid ID proof
- Latest Passport Size two photographs;
- 10th or High School/ Higher Secondary and Yearly/ Semester wise Mark Sheet of all passed course of the candidates;
- Required Experience certificate
- Latest Medical Fitness Certificate, not more than 15 days old from the date of issuance of an Appointment letter;
- In the absence of any of the above certificate/ documents candidates shall be declared ineligible for the post and any representation for this shall not be entertained;
- For the pregnant candidate, Medical Fitness Certificate issued by District Medical Board shall be applicable at the time of joining, and joining shall be ensured only on the submission of the above certificate.
- The provision of Human Resource Manual 2018 will be applicable for recruitment of contractual vacant post under National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh.
- The appointment will be purely on a contractual basis for a period of the one-year, renewable subject to the Government of India approval and satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
- Mission Director, National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh, will have the right to suspend/cancel any application/ entire process without giving any reason.
- If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibilitycriteria and/or that s/he has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the NHM, MP in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
- Any candidate against whom a criminal case is considered in the court or has been punished by the court will be disqualified (will not be eligible).
- Only post qualification experience shall be considered for all the above-mentioned positions.
- Only post-registration experience shall be considered for the positions having essential criteria of registration with respective councils
- Only full-time course shall be considered for the above qualifications.
- Number of positions/ vacancies may vary as per the requirement of NHM MP.
- Candidate should overview the rules and selection criteria and ensure the eligibility before applying for the positions. If any candidate is found ineligible during the examination phases and/or after the declaration of result and candidate provided details are found wrong, in the event of this candidates’ candidature shall be disqualified at any point in the process.
- Regarding citizenship and permanent resident: – candidate for the post
- be a citizen of India
can be a citizen of Nepal
if ‘B’, certificates has been given under the applicable rules of MP Civil Services Recruitment Rules 1961.
Selection Procedure :
The examination and selection process shall be done in a completely fair and transparent manner. There is no possibility to give any benefit by overruling the process by any individual. If any individual claims about getting any benefit, this is not pragmatic, and candidates should be beware of such false claims;
For the selection of the above-mentioned positions, MCQ based an Online Written Test (OWT) shall be conducted for all the candidates eligible as per the advertised by Strategic Alliance Management Service Pvt. Ltd. (SAMS HR Agency).
Question Paper for examination shall comprise of 100 MCQ questions with the options of four answers. Each question shall be of 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking. For the selection, candidate marks obtained in the online written examination shall be considered to generate merit rank, based on which selection of the candidate shall be done;
Minimum passing marks in online written test examination shall be UR/OBC- 40 and SC/ST/EWS/PH for 30. The generation of merit rank and selection of the candidate shall be based on this and State Reservation Policy;
According to the above criteria if the required number of candidates falls short than the number of total posts, in the event of this, the Mission Director, NHM, M.P. shall be the competent authority to reduce the minimum passing mark as necessary. In case of a tie in between the two candidates, preference shall be given as per the details mentioned below in descending order:
Preference shall be given to an elder candidate;
Even if tie persist in the case of date of birth of the candidates, the candidate obtaining the highest mark in 12th/ Higher Secondary shall be given preference
Proposed Examination Center/ Cities: (1) Bhopal; (2) Indore (3) Gwalior (4) Jabalpur (5) Rewa (6) Sagar (7) Satna
Candidate can provide the choice of the center for examination during filling of the online application form. The center allocation shall be based on the following:
Total number availability of the center and center preferences provided by the candidates;
Once preferences and availability shall be exhausted, it will be done on First Applying First Allocation (FAFA) basis.
The E-admit card can be downloaded from the SAMS and NHM, M.P. official website www.sams.co.in and http://www.nhmmp.gov.in/ seven days before of examination date
The examination date shall be announced along with the syllabus on the SAMS and NHM, M.P. official website;
How to Apply :
Last Date to Apply: 10-Mar-21 11:59:59 PM
Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign] in the application form;
The applicants must ensure that all the details are correctly filled and successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that the Applicant Status on Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; Half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be deemed to be rejected;
Incomplete details in application or application submitted without photograph along with signature/supporting documents shall be rejected;
Request for change or correction of any information shall not be entertained once the online form is submitted. However, after the publication of the screening outcome, if there would be any query regarding the screening outcome and their status. Candidates shall be given 2-4 days (Depending upon NHM, MP approval) to raise their queries.
The screening committee shall reply to the candidates’ queries within four working days of receipt of the query on the online module created for the same. Based on the conclusion of the screening committee, the screening remark of a candidate may change;
This job has expired.