BECIL Recruitment 2021 System Analyst
|Company Name||BECIL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||System Analyst ,Domain Expert And More Vacancies Jobs|
|No of Posts||165 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 – Rs. 100,000 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||22/04/2021|
Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in All India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey & All India Survey on Migrant Workers.
1. Post Name: Supervisors
2. No. of Posts: 50
3. Qualification & Experience: i. Graduate degree along with at least 2 years of experience in Survey related work in Central Govt./State Govt./PSUs/ Bank/ Private Companies and good working knowledge of Computers. ii. Knowledge of regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential.
4. Desirable Qualification: Experience of working in NSSO/Labour Bureau survey/Census and other similar surveys conducted by Govt.
5. Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/- per Month
1. Post Name: System Analyst
2. No. of Posts: 4
3. Qualification & Experience: i. Bachelor/Master’s degree Computer/ Information Technology Engineering/ MCA/ M.Tech (Comp. Sc) from a reputed University or Institutes. ii. Minimum 8 years experience in relevant field. The candidate should be master in developing application & data processing software.
5. Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 1 Lakh per Month
1. Post Name: Senior Domain Expert
2. No. of Posts: 29
3. Qualification & Experience: i. Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent, OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent ii. 15 years experience in survey-related jobs or in some job related to planning and/ or data analysis OR Retired IES/ISS/Officers of State DES of the level of at least Director and experience of 5 years working in survey organization
4. Desirable Qualification: (i) Higher Qualification in the relevant subjects will be given preference (ii) Publications of research papers/ technical analytical article written in leading newspapers/ referred journals, is desirable
5. Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 80,000/- per Month
1. Post Name: Junior Domain Expert
2. No. of Posts: 41
3. Qualification & Experience: i. Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent, OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent ii. 8 years’ experience in the relevant field. OR Retired IES/ISS/ Officers of DES of the level of at least Dy. Director and experience of 3 years working in survey organization
5. Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- per Month
1. Post Name: UDCs
2. No. of Posts: 4
3. Qualification & Experience: i. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers. ii. Experience of working in PFMS/ TA bills/recruitments/establishment work/store records etc.
5. Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 22,000/- per Month
1. Post Name: Subject Matter ExpertSME
2. No. of Posts: 7
3. Qualification & Experience: i. A first-class Post-Graduation degree in Statistics OR Economics OR Data Science/ other related subjects from a reputed University or Institutes ii. Relevant experience of at least 20 years in the related field especially Survey Designing, Data Processing, Report Writing, Survey Management etc. OR Retired IES/ISS Officers of the level of at least DDG or Retired Director of State DES/BAES
5. Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 80,000/- per Month
- Subject Matter Expert: 40< years, UDCs: <45 years, Junior Domain Expert: <50 years, Senior Domain Expert: <50 or (<64 in case of retirees), System Analyst: <50 years, Supervisors: <50 years.
- General – Rs. 955, OBC – Rs.955, SC/ST – Rs. 670, Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 955, EWS/PH – Rs.670
1. While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are
correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norm and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected, his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
2. Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use (candidate are advised to keep same photograph which they upload during the application phase only colored
photograph are permitted), which they are using in the application form.
3. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. At any stage, in case of discrepancy in language, version in English language will only prevail.
5. Court jurisdiction of any dispute will be at Delhi only.
6. Candidates will be deputed to as per the requirement.
7. BECIL reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for all posts.
8. Candidates must remain in constant touch with BECIL website for information regarding dates of written test, result of written test, schedule of Interview/Skill Test/, standards of Vision for Medical test
etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list may download the admit card through website www.becil.com and click on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in only
9. The admit card for written test, will NOT be sent by post or email. It will be downloaded from www.becil.com then click on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in only. NOTE: BECIL will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website.
10. The issue of an Admit Card or result notification to appear in the Written Test fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidate’s
eligibility. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verification. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/interview/skill Test/Medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
11. BECIL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
12. In case of cancellation of exam due to any reason at any center candidates will not be paid any kind of travelling expenses etc.
13. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
14. Bringing Mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Centre will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable action including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
15. Candidates are requested to follow all COVID-19 Protocol, without mask no candidate would be allowed to enter examination hall, candidate having fever and any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter examination hall.
16. Candidates should refer to advertisement given in the BECIL’s website only, for the purpose of applying for the job. BECIL has not authorized any other agency/vendor/website to publish the instant
advertisement and application form or issue of admit cards through online. The only and accepted mode of submission of application has exhaustively been explained. In case of any discrepancy, in the advertisements published in various newspapers/Employment News etc., the contents as put on www.becil.com, will prevail. Any update, corrigendum etc. of this advertisement will be posted in our website only. Hence, candidates are requested to keep in regular tough with our website, i.e. www.becil.com
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com and click on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, scanned for uploading, the file size should be not more than 100kb.)
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com and click on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled vacancy ADVERTISEMENT NO 56.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
7. Registration to be completed in 6 steps:
a. Step 1: Visit www.becil.com and click on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in
b. Step 2: Enter Basic Details and Upload scanned Photo, Signature
c. Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
d. Step 4: Application Preview or Modify. (Verify all details filled along with photo and signature.)
e. Step 5: Payment Online Mode (via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI etc.)
f. Step 6: Print/Save copy of completed application form.
8. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg files only.
19. BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
10. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
11. Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
12. The online registration will remain active from 10:00 hours 11.04.2021 and up to 23:59 Hours 22.04.2021.In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. BECIL
will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last day due to heavy rush etc.
13. The tentative cities of examination will Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Delhi/NCR, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Patna, Guwahati, Kanpur/ Lucknow. However, the number of centres will be increased or decreased depending on the number of candidates.
14. Last date for submission of application forms is 22.04.2021.