Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 Senior Relationship Manager
|Company Name||Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Relationship Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||407 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||29/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced Wealth Management Professionals to strengthen its Wealth Management Services.
1. Post & Vacancies: Sr. Relationship Manager (407 Vacancies)
2. Education (as on 01.04.2021): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE
3. Work Experience (as on 01.04.2021): Minimum 3 Years of Experience as Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with Public Banks / Private Banks / Foreign Banks / Broking Firms / Security Firms / Asset Management Companies Proficiency/knowledge in local language/area/market/clients is desirable
4. Remuneration: Remuneration offered will be on Fixed Salary basis depending on candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate and market benchmarks for the respective posts. Apart from the Fixed Salary, candidate selected for Post No. 1 to 4 will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets.
5. Nature Of Employment: Contractual Engagement for a period of 5 years, with periodic performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
6. Desirable qualification/certification : 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management Regulatory certifications e.g. NISM/IRDA
- Min: 24 Years Max: 35 Years
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/-for General and OBC candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges) and Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only – Non Refundable) for SC/ ST/PWD/Women candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges). Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payment/s and no request for refund of fee’s shall be entertained.
i) The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
ii) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for as on the cut-off date (01.04.2021) and also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
iii) Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank and the appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, amended from time to time.
iv) In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (complete) application will be retained.
v) Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview/Selection Process at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
vi) Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
vii) In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
viii) In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
ix) Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
x) Intimations, wherever required will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the Bank’s authorized website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
xi) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
1. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm (Current Opportunities) regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advices, where required will be sent by e-mail only. All revisions/corrigendum(if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only
2. All correspondence will be made only on the email ID mentioned by the candidate in their online application form and the same has to be kept active for receiving communication viz., call letters/Interview Dates/advices etc.
3. The process of Registration of application is complete only when application is submitted in full and fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment. Candidates are requested to note down the acknowledgement number for their reference.
4. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Short-listing and interview / selection method will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents as and when called by the Bank.
5. Post qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
1. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc.
2. The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
3. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (GD/PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be invited for the selection process.
4. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. GD and/or PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
5. In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
6. Minimum Qualifying marks for UR/EWS Candidates shall be 60% of the Marks and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates, the same shall be 55% of the Marks. However the Bank, reserves the right to modify the Minimum Qualifying Marks at any stage.
7. Methodology for Selection for the Post of Territory Head & Sr. Relationship Manager:
i) Applications for the posts of Territory Head / Sr. Relationship Manager are invited city/location wise.
ii) The shortlisting of applications, invitation for selection process, and preparation of merit list shall be location wise for these positions.
iii) The tentative number of vacancies for each location is as listed above. However, the Bank at its discretion reserve the right to modify/ add/ reduce the vacancies/locations as per the business requirements, administrative considerations and/or performance of candidates in the selection process or any other circumstances.
How to Apply :
1. Online Registration of Application starts from : 09.04.2021
2. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 29.04.2021
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD and/or interview and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
4. Guidelines For Filling Online Application:
i. Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Career Page -> Current Opportunities on the Bank’s website & pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
ii. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph, signature and other documents related their eligibility. Please refer to Annexure II regarding scanning of photograph & signature.
iii. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled in/carefully verifying, in the online application and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
iv. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
v. An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
vi. Candidates shall also be required to submit supporting documents such as DOB Proof, Graduation Certificate, Other Certifications, Category/PWD Certificate, Experience Letter, Document showing Break up of CTC, Latest Salary Slip (e.g. February/March 2021), etc. at the time of submitting the online application form
vii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam
viii. Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
ix. Candidates applying for the post of Territory Head and Sr. Relationship Manager have to choose the city/location from the list available at the time of submission of the application form.
This job has expired.