Assistant vacancy in IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2021
|IIM Sirmaur March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Assistant||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||07/04/2021|
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates to the position of “Assistant” purely on contractual basis for a period of 01 Year (extendable upto 03 years on year to year basis, based on yearly performance assessment and Institutional requirements). Interested candidates are required to ensure their eligibility at the time of applying for the same.
- Recruitment Advertisement No.: 03/ 2021
- Name of the Post – Assistant (on contract)
- Total No of Post – 05-06 (One reserved for OBC)
- Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- (consolidated per month)
- Essential Academic Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/ Institution with 50% marks.
- Minimum 03 years of relevant experience of having worked in an academic and/or research Institution/ Central/ State Govt. organization/ Autonomous bodies, etc.
- Candidates are expected to be fluent in English communication skills both written and spoken. Candidates are also expected to be well versed with IT, computing typing and drafting tasks.
- Those having knowledge and experience of Accounting/ Stores and Purchase/ Infrastructure maintenance/ Computer and IT/ Library/ Admissions and Academic Programme Management, etc. in the institutes of national importance or educational institutions shall be preferred.
- Preferably below 35 years
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date for receipt of the applications. They are advised to ensure their eligibility for making an application to the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for the receipt of applications.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned in BOLD LETTERS on the top of envelope.
- The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (two hundred only) as processing charges. For payment of non-refundable Application Fee, the candidates are required to submit a Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized/Scheduled bank in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur, payable at Paonta Sahib”. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempt from the application fee. The following details must also be filled up on back side of the Demand Draft
- Candidate’s Name
- Advertisement No.
- Post applied for.
- Applications not in prescribed format and/or not accompanied by required information/ documents are liable to be rejected.
- All the applicants are to send the filled in Application form (available at the Institutes website) duly signed and supported with self-attested copies of educational/ experience and all other relevant Certificates/ documents as applicable. The documents will be verified with original testimonials at the time of interview. Interview will only be allowed after conduct of the verification of documents to the satisfaction of the competent authority at IIM Sirmaur.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum. Mere fulfilling of the minimum advertised qualification and experience requirements shall not automatically entitle an applicant to be called for interview.
- Institute reserves the right to devise its shortlisting criteria for the positions advertised. The duly constituted Screening Committee will shortlist the candidates adopting such criteria. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents and ensure that all details are in full and accurate.
- The decision of the Competent Authority at IIM Sirmaur in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of any application, fixing the eligibility criteria, equivalence of qualifications, mode of screening/ selection, conduct of test/ examination/ interview, will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Persons already working in Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organisation etc. are required to submit relieving certificate from previous employer, if selected for appointment. Compliance with this clause is mandatory.
- All correspondence from the Institute including interview call letter, shall be sent to the e-mail ID provided by the candidate on the application form.
- Institute reserves the right to seek any other certificate/ undertaking including vigilance from the candidates already in service at any time during the process.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill any or all the advertised positions without assigning any reason.
- All the above positions require full 24×7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
- Appointment orders issued by the Institute shall be provisional. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents (subject to character/antecedent/Police verification, verification of all original documents, experience certificate and other relevant documents) submitted by a candidate at the time of interview and the appointment. In case it is found at any time that any of the facts / documents submitted by the candidate are falsified or tampered or the candidate has doubtful antecedents / background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her candidature shall stand cancelled and services may be terminated without any notice.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment order, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- Addendum/deletion/corrigendum (if any) shall be posted on the Institute website only.
- Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees paid thereon will not be refunded.
- No TA/DA and/or any other reimbursement shall be provided for attending the interview.
- The Administrative Officer Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur Rampur Ghat Road, Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmaur Himachal Pradesh – 173025
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may send their ink signed application along with the requisite documents/ certificates to the address below by speed Post/ courier on or before April 7, 2021: The Administrative Officer Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur Rampur Ghat Road, Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmaur Himachal Pradesh – 173025
- Last date of receipt of Application at the Institute: April 7, 2021 till 6:00 PM
This job has expired.