Assistant vacancy in CIFRI Recruitment 2021
|CIFRI March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Last Date to Apply||20/03/2021|
- Filling up the post of Assistant at ICAR-CIFRI. Barrackpore on promotion/deputation/ transfer on permanent absorption against DR posts basis – reg
- Position: Assistant
- No of Posts: 5
- Pay scale Pay Level-6 in the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised Pay Band Rs.9300 – 34800 + G P. Rs4200/-)
- Eligibility: Persons holding the post of Assistant of ICAR Headquarters/lnstitute/NRCs/PDs/ATA Rls/Bureaus/ZPDs. Such Assistant(s) will be considered on transfer and permanent absorption against vacant posts of Assistant (DR). Their seniority etc. will be governed by ICAR guidelines in this regard. UDCs of ICAR Headquarters/lnstitute/NRCs/PDs/ATA Rls/Bureau/ZPDs in the in the pay level – 4 (PB-I , RS. 5200-20200) + GP Rs.2400/- having at least 10 years of regular service in the grade on the date of issue of this announcement. The period of deputation is initially for a period of two years and will be further extended as r rules.
- ICAR – Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- The last date for the receipt of the applications through proper channel alongwith all relevant documents is 20.03.2021. Incomplete applications and those received after the prescribed date or without CR dossier and Certificates as mentioned above or applications received not through proper channel will summarily be rejected
- It is requested that the above vacancy may kindly be circulated amongst the eligible and desirous candidates, if any, working at your Institute/Establishment. The application of only such candidates who can be relieved immediately in the event of their selection, may please be forwarded to the undersigned in the prescribed proforma of the application (enclosed herewith) alongwith the following records. Attested photocopies of CR dossier for the last five years. Certificate to the effect that no disciplinary/vigilance case is pending against the official.
This job has expired.