Assistant Section Officer vacancy in UIDAI Recruitment 2021
|UIDAI March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Assistant Section Officer||N/A|
|Last Date to Apply||08/04/2021|
- Subject: Inviting application for various posts on deputation (Foreign Service term basis) at Unique Identification Authority of India Technology Centre, Bengaluru.
- Post Name: Assistant Section Officer
- No of Post: 02
- Pay Matrix level 06
- Essential :
- Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department: OR With three years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 5 OR With five years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 4; OR With seven years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 3; OR (ii) Officers from State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organizalion holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
- Desirable : Experience of work in Administration/ Iegal/ Establishment/ Human Resource/ Finance/ Accounts/ Budgeting / Vigilance/ Procurcment/ Planning and Policy / Project implementation and monitoring/ Fu-Governance etc. (ii) Basic skills for working in a computerized office environment.
- Should be below 56 Years
- Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India, Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigchalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru- 560092
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
- The date for submission of applications through proper channel of above mentioned posts is hereby extended upto 08.04.2021.
- Those who have applied against circular dated 19.01.2021 through proper channel need not apply afresh.
- However, new applicants and applicants who have submitted only advance copy of the application may submit their applications complete in all respect through proper channel to Assistant Director General (IIR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru- 560092 within the extended date.
- Since this vacancy is to be filled up on deputation basis. private candidates are not eligible.
This job has expired.