Assistant Professor vacancy in Panjab University Recruitment 2021
|Panjab University March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2021|
- The walk-in-Interview for appointing Guest Faculty for MA (Sanskrit) for the period from Even Semester, April onwards will be held on 5th April (Monday), 2021 in the office of the Chairperson, Department of Sanskrit, Panjab University, Chandigarh as per the schedule given below:
- Verification of Documents & Interview: Date: 5/4/2021
- Subject Specialization required:
- Grammar 01
- Literature & Literary Criticism 01
- Veda Darshan 01
- No. of Posts 04
- Time: 2.00 p.m. onwards
- Assistant Professor : (04) Sanskrit (Temporary/Guest faculty)
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC or must fulfil the other UGC regulations for recruitment and appoint of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in the University/College/Institute.
- Good Academic record as defined by concerned University with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped) or an equivalent grade in Masters degree level.
- Panjab University, Chandigarh- 160014 (India)
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- All the applicants are advised to bring their original certificates and other relevant documents for verification alongwith the duly filled form giving the details at the time of interview.
- The application form for the post of Assistant Professor is available at website http://jobs.puchd.ac.in/forms.php. and same is to be submitted by 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. to the office staff of the institute at the venue on the date of interview.
- The above assignment is on lecture basis with a token honorarium of Rs.1000/- per lecture with an upper limit of Rs.25000/- per month.
- You are advised to visit the following link http://skt.puchd.ac.in/show-noticeboard.php?nbid=1 for any further update, before coming for the interview.
- Ref. No. SKT/21/108 Dated: 12/3/2021
This job has expired.