Assistant Professor vacancy in ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Kalaburagi Recruitment 2021
|ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Kalaburagi March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Salary||Rs. 92,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||19/03/2021|
- Walk-in interview for engagement of Assistant Professor in ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Kalaburagi will be conducted on 19.03.2021 at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Kalaburagi.
- No.532/GLBMC/A/12/12/Contractual appointment-2021
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- No of Post: 14
- Qualification: As per MCI/NMC norms
- Department: Pathology, General Medicine, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesiology.
- ESIC has adopted Consolidated Remuneration structure for Contractual Faculty as per ESIC Headquarters Letter No. A -12/16/6/2018 (Contractual-Exam) dated: 23/01/2018.
- Candidates appointed on contractual basis will be paid Consolidated Pay as per 7th CPC. Details are as under: Amount per month: Rs.92,000/-
- In addition to the above no other allowances like D.A, N.P.A, HRA etc. would be payable.
- No Private Practice is allowed during the tenure of service in ESIC.
- 69 years (including all categories relaxation)
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate to be interviewed.
- The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
- Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature a! any stage.
- Opportunity of interview given to candidates will be on provisional basis.
- The interview shall be conducted at the Office of the Dean, ESIC Medical College, Kalaburagi. However, ESIC reserves the right to change the venue and dates, if needed.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- The ESIC reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage at its discretion and such decision will be binding on all concerned.
- Rules of reservation will be implemented as per Government of India’s instructions.
- No TADA will be admissible for interview or joining.
- No claim for any services like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical allowances, Seniority, Promotion and Leave will be admissible.
- Teaching faculty is eligible for only One (01) day leave per month after completion of month.
- SSC/10th Standard Certificate as proof of age.
- M.B.B.S Certificate
- PG Degree Certificate
- Registration with State Medical Council
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent Authority
- Experience Certificate
- Proof of ID
- Passport size 02 photograph
- Other documents /Publications as per MCI criteria for faculty appointment.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be made on basis of interview of candidates which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection board.
- 50% of the total marks would be considered as the criteria for eligibility for selection.
- Selected candidates will have to report this office for Verification of original certificates immediately after receiving Provisional offer of Appointment.
- The final selection will be based on performance in the personal interview.
- Offer of appointment will be provisional subject to verification of original certificates at the time of joining.
- Waiting list will be prepared and will be valid for a period of 3 months from the date of release of result.
How to Apply :
- Candidate can walk-in and register for interview from 09:00AM to 11:00 AM on 19.03.2021. No candidate will be entertained after 11:00 AM.
- Application form is enclosed with the advertisement.
- All eligible candidates should apply in the application fomat enclosed with the advertisement.
- Candidates should produce all the original documents in respect of all the parameters filled in the form during scrutiny on the day of Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates are requested to report by 9 AM at the venue on scheduled dates.
- Please bring all following relevant Original certificates and their self-attested photocopies (l sets), 2 copies of passport size photographs and the relevant certificates issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed by Government oflndia, Department of Personnel & Training for consideration of reservation to the reserved candidates, failing which they will not be allowed for interview. “No photocopies will be arranged/ provided by the office under any circumstances.”
This job has expired.