Assistant Executive Engineer vacancy in UPSC Recruitment 2021
|UPSC February 2021 Notification||Details|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||B.Tech/B.E|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||18/03/2021|
- (Vacancy No. 21020402527) Ten Vacancies for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil) in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour and Employment (OBC-03, EWS-01, UR-06). The post is suitable for candidates belongs to PwBD with Disability of Deaf (D) or Hard of Hearing (HH) or One Leg Affected (R or L)(OL) or One Arm Affected(R or L)(OA). The post is permanent. Pay Scale: Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. Group ‘A’, Non-Ministerial.
- ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2021
- Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil)
- Number of Post: (OBC-03, EWS-01, UR-06)
- Qualifications: Educational- B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience:Three years experience in planning, construction and execution of Civil Engineering Projects.
- Duties: They will be overall in-charge of civil sub-division, responsible for checking of running accounts, prepare plan, design, detailed estimate for projects, scrutiny of same before submission to higher authority, maintain records regarding initial accounts, responsible for clearance works accounts, all outstanding/recovery in cases advance value of store sold.
- Note: The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- 35 years
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
- Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on. Candidates who do not wish to collect contribution towards TA in cash at Commission’s counter can also get the same transferred in their respective account. Such candidates will have to submit a cancelled cheque along with their TA claims to facilitate the transaction’.
- The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview/appointment.
- The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi 110002.
Selection Procedure :
- Date for the Interview on Which the Shortlisted Candidate Is Required to Bring the Printout of His/her Online Application Alongwith Other Documents at Upsc Shall Be Intimated Separately.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
- Candidates Will Be Short-listed for Interview Only on the Basis of the Information Provided by Them in Their Online Applications Documents Submitted in Support of the Claim Made in the Online Application Will Be Examined Only if the Candidate Is Prima Facie Eligible to Be Shortlisted On the Basis of Information Regarding Qualifications and Experience Claimed in the Online Application, Various Reports as Per the Advertisement and Modalities and Criteria Adopted for Shortlisting.
How to Apply :
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website Is 23:59 Hrs on 18.03.2021.
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs on 19.03.2021.
This job has expired.