Assistant Director vacancy in UIDAI Recruitment 2021
|UIDAI March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Assistant Director||B.Tech/B.E, MCA|
|Last Date to Apply||08/04/2021|
- Subject: Inviting application for various posts on deputation (Foreign Service term basis) at Unique Identification Authority of India Technology Centre, Bengaluru.
- Post Name: Assistant Director (Technology)
- No of Post: 03
- Pay Matrix level 10
- Essential :
- Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; OR With three years of regular service in thc Pay Matrix Level 9; OR With four years of regular service in the Pay Matrix Level 8; OR With six years of regular service in the PgyMatrix Level 7;
- OR (ii) Officers from State/UT Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular post in corresponding grades with requisite experience.
- Possessing Four year degree in engineering or technology in computer sciences, information technology or electronics or Masters degree in computer applications from an institution recognized by (Government agencies.
- Desirable: (i) Experience of work in projects/ e-Governance/ networking/ Telecom/ Data Centre Operations/ procurement and inventory management/ Software development/ Database administration/ Information Security.
- Should be below 56 Years
- Application in prescribed proforma
- Cadre Clearance Certificatc from the Controlling Authority
- Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties, impoied upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years
- Vigilance Clearance/lntegrity Certificate
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for thc last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent
- Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India, Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigchalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru- 560092
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
- The date for submission of applications through proper channel of above mentioned posts is hereby extended upto 08.04.2021.
- Those who have applied against circular dated 19.01.2021 through proper channel need not apply afresh.
- However, new applicants and applicants who have submitted only advance copy of the application may submit their applications complete in all respect through proper channel to Assistant Director General (IIR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru- 560092 within the extended date.
- Since this vacancy is to be filled up on deputation basis. private candidates are not eligible.
This job has expired.