Assistant Architect vacancy in UPSC Recruitment 2021
|UPSC March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Assistant Architect||B.Arch, Diploma|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||01/04/2021|
- Vacancy No. 21030504513
- Name of the Post: Assistant Architect
- No of Post: One Vacancy
- Essential Qualifications Educational:
- Degree in Architecture or an equivalent diploma from a recognized University /Institution or equivalent.
- Should be registered with the Council of Architecture.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 Grade pay (Pre-revised). General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Experience: Two years experience under a Registered Architect .
- In case of working Government Officers at present, the total emoluments of the post of Assistant Architect, will be minimum of the present pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100+ 5400 Grade Pay excluding CCA & HRA and in case of fresh recruitment, as per the latest instructions issued by the Department of Finance, UT Chandigarh vide their office letter No. 7000/1/0-F&PO(7)/2020/12240 dated 17.09.2020, the pay scale shall not be higher than the pay scales admissible to the said cadre in Government of India as notified as per the recommendation of the 07th Central Pay Commission along with the application of instructions issued by the Finance Department vide notification No. 7/204/2012-4 FPI/66 dated 15.01.2015 and letters issued in continuation thereof regarding grant of basic pay (minimum of the pay band) and allowances during the probation period of three years shall also be applicable.
- 35 years
Other Information/ Instructions
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
- Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on. Candidates who do not wish to collect contribution towards TA in cash at Commission’s counter can also get the same transferred in their respective account. Such candidates will have to submit a cancelled cheque along with their TA claims to facilitate the transaction’.
- The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview/appointment.
- The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with self attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidate would not be allowed to appear in the Interview in which case such candidate will not be entitled to receive the Commission’s contribution towards travelling expenses:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (in case of Tamil Nadu & Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with marksheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce etc. the following documents shall be submitted:-
- In case of marriage of women – Photocopy of Husband’s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner;
- In case of re-marriage of women – Divorce Deed/Death certificate as the case may be in respect of first spouse; and photocopy of present husband’s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner
- In case of divorce of women – Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female – Deed Poll/Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicants permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification
- Certificate/ Document in respect of Age relaxation for:
- Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs in prescribed proforma from competent authority.
- Central/UT Government Employees/Servants in prescribed proforma from competent authority issued after the date of advertisement.
- Persons seeking age relaxation under special provision/ order.
- Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- Certificate(s) in respect of claim regarding Professional Registration, Language, Publications, NET, GATE, Conference, Internship.
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc.
- Important Date
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website Is 23:59 Hrs On 01.04.2021.
- The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs On 02.04.2021.
- Date For Determining The Eligibility Of All Candidates In Every Respect Shall Be The Prescribed Closing Date For Submisison Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora). The Applicants Are Advised To Fill In All Their Particulars In The Online Recruitment Application Carefully As Submission Of Wrong Information May Lead To Rejection Through Computer Based Shortlisting Apart From Debarment By The Commission.
- Date For The Interview On Which The Shortlisted Candidate Is Required To Bring The Printout Of His/her Online Application Alongwith Other Documents At Upsc Shall Be Intimated Separately.
This job has expired.