ARI Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc) In Agharkar Research Institute – ARI Recruitment
Recruitment For : Junior Research Fellow (M.Sc)
No Of Vacancies : 01
Last Date: 05/03/2021
- Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
- Masters(1st class) in Agriculture with specialization in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Ag. Biotechnology with 4 years bachelor’s degree OR b. Masters (1st class) in Biotechnology/Botany with 3 years bachelor’s degree. Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc
- Rs. 31,000/-Per Month
- Upto 28 years. In case of JRF candidates upto 31 years (28+3 years for activation as per JRF guidelines)
- Research experience in wheat breeding, field layout, computer skills, statistical analysis, scientific writing skills.
How To Apply :
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online mode on google form link https://DBT SP-310 Application Form and attach the duly filled prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scanned certificates of CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER or equivalent, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees (DO NOT ATTACH OTHER CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS) on or before 05 th March, 2021. All documents mentioned in prescribed application available under this advertisement at Sr.No.10. & 11 should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard. ADVT/RecT/15/2020
This job has expired.