ANM vacancy in NHM Recruitment 2021
|NHM February 2021 Notification||Details|
|Salary||Rs. 11,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||04/03/2021|
- Advt No. –NHM-UT/04/2020-21
- Name of the post: ANM under RCH II Programme & RBSK
- No. of Posts: 16
- Qualification: Essential Qualification: Matric or its equivalent Diploma in ANM training from recognized institute or vocational course of ANM and should be registered as ANM with Nursing Council of State Govt.
- Consolidated Amount In Rs. (per month): 11,400/-
- Age limit for the above mentioned category is upto 60 years
- These posts are to be filled up on contract basis initially for the period of six months from the date of joining but extendable depending upon performance and conduct etc or duration of the project.
- Desirous candidates having the requisite qualifications mentioned above shall submit their Bio-data on Application Format (available on website) alongwith self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials (from matriculation onwards) and one one recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer to the O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, 4th Floor, Administrative Block, Govt. Multi Speciality Hospital, Sector-16, Chd.
- Incomplete application and application received after due date will not be entertained.
- The claim of the candidates to SC/OBC (not BC) categories will be considered only when accompanied by the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. Only those OBC category candidates will be considered, whose caste is falling under OBC category of State List, U.T, Chandigarh vide notification no. F-III-SW-127/SW/OBC/95/1245 dated 27.06.1995, F3/SW/OBC/2001/2272 dated 03.09.2001, No.F3/SW/OBC/2004/443-445 dated 05.02.2004 and SW/OBC/2015/ 2951 dated 26.03.2015 issued by Social Welfare Department, Chandigarh Administration
- The Mission Director, NHM reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and even cancel the written test without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be paid for written test.
- O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, 4th Floor, Administrative Block, Sector-16, U.T, Chandigarh
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
- Last date of receipt of Applications : 04.03.2021 upto 1.00 pm
- List of Eligible candidates and date of written test will be displayed in O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, 4th Floor, Administrative Block , GMSH,Sector-16, Chd and on official website i.e. www.nrhmchd.gov.in: 17.03.2021
- Applications are invited for filling up the above mentioned posts in O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, 4th Floor, Administrative Block, Sector-16, U.T, Chandigarh
This job has expired.