Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021 Section Officer
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Section Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||07/05/2021|
The University is currently offering undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree programmes at its three campuses located in Delhi, at Kashmere Gate, Karampura and Lodhi Colony. The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following posts:
1. Name of the post: Section Officer
2. Pay Scale: Level – 07
3. No. of Posts: 06(UR-5, OBC-1)
4. Essential (For HR & General Administration)
(i) Post Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks
(ii) Three years’ experience in responsible position equivalents to Sr. Assistant level (PB2 + GP 4200) in Universities/Institutions of Higher learning/Govt. Departments/comparable experience in reputed private organization in the relevant field. OR
(i) Graduate with at least 50% marks.
(ii) Five years’ experience in responsible position equivalents to Sr. Assistant level (PB2 + GP 4200) in Universities/Institutions of Higher learning/Govt. Departments/comparable experience in a reputed private organization in the relevant field.
5. Desirable: For Specialization in Finance & Accounts
(i) Post Graduate in Commerce or Post Graduate with Inter CA/Inter ICWAI or MBA (Finance). OR Graduate in Commerce or Graduate in other subjects with Inter CA/Inter ICWAI or BBA with specialization in Finance For Secretarial Assistant
(i) Working Knowledge of English Shorthand.
- Not exceeding 35 years
- A non-refundable application fee for the post of Section Officer, Sr. Assistant & Jr. System Administrator (IT) of Rs. 500/- and for the post of Jr. Assistant / Jr. Assistant-cum-Caretaker of Rs.300/- needs to be paid online through payment gateway. All Women applicants and applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Physically Challenged are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders. Applications without requisite fee, whenever applicable, shall be
1. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the test / interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not feasible or convenient to test/interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications / experience higher than the minimum prescribed for the post or any other criteria as decided by the University. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test/interview.
2. The dates of test / interview will be notified on the University website and the same will be communicated through email (as provided in the application form) to the shortlisted candidates. Any change of correspondence address/ email/ phone from the one given in the application form should at once be communicated to the University.
3. Candidates are advised to visit the University website at regular intervals for the updates.
4. The University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/ documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/documents are found to be false/ incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
5. All appointments shall be made provisionally subject to verification of certificates. The University shall verify the documents and antecedents of the applicant at the time of test/interview/joining or at any stage during the period of service. In case, it is found at any point of time that any document / information submitted by the applicant is false or the applicant has suppressed/concealed any relevant information, the services of the selected applicant shall be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason. The University may also initiate appropriate action under the provisions of Indian Panel Code,
1860 for production of false information.
6. Reservation for the SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwBD/EWS applicants will be as per the UGC/ Government of NCT of Delhi policies/guidelines/instructions. Applicants seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwBD/EWS categories must upload the necessary documents justifying the claim of respective reservation as per UGC/Govt. of India/ Govt. of NCT of Delhi lists/rules/norms. The certificate uploaded should be in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India/ Govt. of NCT of Delhi. PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Other Backward Classes(OBCs) for the purpose of employment under the University shall be the Castes, as notified by the Central Government in the
Central List for Delhi and Castes defined as OBCs by the OBC Commission of Delhi and notified by the Government of NCT of Delhi from time to time.
7. Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards/Autonomous Bodies) are required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ on the prescribed proforma from the employer, at the time of test/interview, if not uploaded with the online application earlier. Those who are applying for recruitment through Deputation, they must submit attested copies of ACRs/ APARs for preceding five years at the time of Interview / Document Verification.
8. All correspondence from the University including test/interview letter, if any, shall be sent only at the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the online application form. The applicants are advised to check the website of the University regularly for updates.
9. The University reserves the right to revise/reschedule/cancel/suspend/withdraw the recruitment process in part or full without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained.
10. The posts advertised are tentative. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
11. The University reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. Vacancies may increase or decrease.
12. The terms & conditions of deputation shall be governed by DoPT OM No.6/8/2009- Estt.(Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 & as amended time to time. The initial period of deputation shall be 1 year, extendable as per extant rules, subject to review of performance. The maximum age should not exceed 56 years as on the last date of the receipt of application.
13. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant in this regard.
14. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
15. The departmental candidates who are in the feeder cadre and in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration on deputation.
16. Candidates should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
17. Working knowledge of latest computer applications and good communication skills are mandatory for all positions and the University reserves its right to test the skill of a candidate at the time of selection.
18. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be necessarily called for the test/interview.
19. Applicants who do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
20. Upper age limit shall be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application.
21. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
22. No interim correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the University.
23. A non-refundable application fee for the post of Section Officer, Sr. Assistant & Jr. System Administrator (IT) of Rs. 500/- and for the post of Jr. Assistant / Jr. Assistant-cum-Caretaker of Rs.300/- needs to be paid online through payment gateway. All Women applicants and applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Physically Challenged are exempted from paying application fee,
as per extant government orders. Applications without requisite fee, whenever applicable, shall be rejected. No application fee required to be paid by the applicant for the post of Controller of Finance and Assistant Registrar on Deputation.
24. Any information/ corrigendum/ addendum etc. relating to this recruitment shall be posted on the University website www.aud.ac.in. Candidates are requested to visit the website of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi regularly for latest update in the matter.
25. Age relaxation will be admissible as per University rules/ Government Orders.
26. In case of any dispute, the territorial jurisdiction shall be of the High Court of Delhi.
- Deputy Registrar (Academic Services) Room No.- 3, Dr. B.r. Ambedkar University Delhi Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate Campus, Delhi–110 006
Selection Procedure :
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test/interview.
How to Apply :
1. Application forms have to be filled mandatorily in online mode as available on the website of the University within the prescribed time limit as indicated in the advertisement. Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/net banking/payment gateway as provided by the University.
2. AUD online job portal can be accessed at this address: http://aud.ac.in/career. The complete details of the advertisement are available on the University website www.aud.ac.in. Before filling the online application, please read the instructions carefully.
3. Applicants applying for more than one discipline must apply separately and pay fees, separately.
4. After submission of online application and successful payment of fee, applicants will be required to take printout of the online application. A hard copy of the online application along with self-attested required documents must reach the University office up to 07.05.2021 at the following address (preferably by Registered/ Speed Post). Deputy Registrar (Academic Services) Room No.- 3, Dr. B.r. Ambedkar University Delhi Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate Campus, Delhi–110 006
5. Applications received after the due date shall not be considered and will summarily be rejected. The University shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
6. Important Dates:-
Commencement of online application:-11.04.2021
The Last date for filling online application:-01.05-2021.
The last date for receiving the hard copy of application is:-07.05.2021
NOTE: The name of the post/discipline must be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
7. Online application process and submission link will be enabled at 10:00 AM on 11.04.2021 and will be disabled at 23:59 PM on 01.05.2021.
8. In case of any enquiry regarding submission of online application, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.