AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2021 Assistant Professor
|Company Name||AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 142,506 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||26/04/2021|
Advertisement For Recruitment To The Post Of Assistant Professor (Group A) On Contractual Basis In Various Departments Of AIIMS, Raipur
Director, AIIMS Raipur invites online applications from Indian nationals/persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 for the post of Assistant Professor for the following departments on Contract Basis for a period of 11 months or till such time the alternate arrangements are made, whichever is earlier.
1. Name of Post: Assistant Professor
2. Name of the Department:
v. Medical Oncology/ Hematology
3. No. of Vacancies: 11
4. Qualification/ Experience: Essential for medical candidates (for General Discipline):
i. A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act).
ii. A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
5. Experience: Three years teaching and/or research experience in experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. /M.S. Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
6. Essential for superspeciality disciplines:
Same as Assistant Professor for medical candidates (For General Discipline) D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for medical super specialities and M.ch. in the respective discipline/subject for surgical super specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
7. Experience: One year teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M./M.Ch. (2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto. However, no experience is necessary for the candidates possessing the 3 years recognized degree of D.M./M.Ch or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
8. Salary : Assistant Professor: Rs. 1,42,506/- per month (consolidated) (being revised as per AIIMS, Delhi)
9. No. Admin/Rec./Contract/Faculty/2021/AIIMS.RPR/267
- Upper Age Limit: 50 (Fifty) years.
- The application fee Rs. 1,000/- for UR/EWS candidate, is required to be remitted online only. The Application fee is non-refundable.
1. Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employers at the time of interview
2. Self Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste Certificates etc. may be annexed with the copy of the online application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
3. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
4. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then he/she will not be issued the No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
5. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law
6. The selected candidate is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
7. In case of any information or declaration given by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Chhattisgarh
12. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board
13. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate
14. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents, and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression/concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment of the applicant.
15. No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding conduction and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview
16. In case of need of any assistance or clarifications regarding the recruitment please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – mentioning your Application ID & Post applied in the Subject line of your e-mail
17. For any updates please visit the Institute website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in regularly.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The appointment is purely on Contract Basis for a period of 11 months or till such time the alternate arrangements are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. However, the contractual appointment shall not be extended beyond the period of two years. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of Competent Authority.
2. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
3. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
4. The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of AIIMS, Raipur.
5. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS Raipur and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
6. The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
7. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT&T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated the 12th April, 1985 as amended by OM No. 12016/1/96-Estt(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
8. On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma
9. The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
10. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
11. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have wilfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
12. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS, Raipur.
- Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor Medical College Building Gate No-5, AIIMS Raipur, G.E. Road, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) Pin 492099
Selection Procedure :
1. Based on Bio-data, the Search cum Selection Committee may short-list Candidates for the interview. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
2. The interview will be held in Raipur only at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099. List of eligible candidates, Date, time & for interview shall be put up in the website. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply :
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be available on AIIMS Raipur website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from 12/04/2021 (10:00 AM) to 26/04/2021 up to 5:00 PM.
2. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before 26/04/2021, failing which their application will be rejected.
3. Candidates must fill in the online application form as per the procedure given in this Notice and take a printout of the same. Duly signed print-out of application form along with, self-attested photocopies of all the documents related to age, educational qualification, experience, category etc.
4. MUST be sent by Speed/Registered Post to below mentioned address within 07 (Seven) days from the last date of submission of online application failing which your candidature will not be considered for the above said post: Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor Medical College Building Gate No-5, AIIMS Raipur, G.E. Road, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) Pin 492099
5. The envelope should be super-scribed Application For The Post Of Assistant Professor, Deptt Of along with below mentioned documents:
I. Printout of the application form.
II. Mark sheets and degrees.
III. Proof of Age.
IV. Experience Certificate.
V. NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Govt. Organization.
VI. Two passport size Photographs.
VII. Any other relevant documents.
6. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately online for each post and pay the application fee for each post and submit hard copies separately for each post.
7. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready:-
i. Valid e-mail ID.
ii. Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
iii. Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
iv. Online payment detail of the required application fee.
This job has expired.