AIIMS Delhi Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
Superintending Engineer (B.Tech/B.E) In All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Delhi – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
Recruitment For : Superintending Engineer (B.Tech/B.E)
No Of Vacancies : 01
Please check with the concern authority or website
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110608
- Grades and Sources:- Deputation/ Promotion (Composite Method):-
- Superintending Engineer (Civil) or Executive Engineer(Civil) with 5 years of regular service in that grade from CPWD failing which similar officers from other Central Engineering Departments or Engineering Departments of Central Statutory/ Autonomous bodies. An officer taken on deputation shall possess a Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Executive Engineers of AllMS with 5 years of regular service in the grade shall also be considered and in case one of them is selected (on consideration of all including those who have applied for deputation) the appointment shall be treated as promotion.
Level 13 in the Pay Matrix (Pre revised PB-4 of Rs 37400-67000 + Grade Pay of Rs 8700)
Upper Age Limit: 56 years
How To Apply :
- Last Date of Application: 07.03.2021
- The interested officers who fulfil the above qualifications / eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-I through proper channel to the Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608, so as to reach the addressee by within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
- The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscribed Application for the post of Superintending Engineer on Deputation basis. While forwarding the applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- Duly attested photocopies of their up to date Confidential Reports (at least for the latest 05 years) may also be enclosed with the applications. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings is pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned. Applications without vigilance clearance and CR Dossiers will not be considered.
This job has expired.