AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Senior Resident (DNB,MS/MD, M.Ch) In All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Recruitment For : Senior Resident (DNB,MS/MD, M.Ch)
No Of Vacancies : 59
- Please check with the concern authority or website
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751019
- A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopaedics / Anaesthesiology / General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency. However PG Degree in Anaesthesiology and Emergency Medicine will be given Preference.
- Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology: Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, Paediatrics and General medicine can also apply for the Senior Resident (NonAcademic) in Clinical Haematology
- Dentistry: candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conseruative Dentistry & Orthodontics will be given preference.
- Only those candidates who have been declared passed in the Post-Graduate degree i.e DNB/ MD/ MS/ MDS (as applicable) will be eligible to be considered for the vacant post as notified in that quarter.
- However, in case of those who have appeared for exam. / viva voce and result are yet to be declared then applicant will be allowed to appear in theory and / or interview provisionally. In such cases, a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institute / Competent authority regarding continuation of the course and probable date of completion of tenure may be produced / uploaded in the online application.
- Rs. 67,700f as per 7th CPC, Level-11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usualAllowances as admissible under rules (Rs. 18,750 + 6600(Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules).
- For eligibility to apply for the posts of Senior Resident, upper age limit will be 45 years as on the last date of submission of application
How To Apply :
- The on-line application will be available on: 09th February, 2021 on 10:00 a.m.
- The last date of receipt of on-line application: 23rd February, 2021 up to 05:00 p.m
- Candidates are advised to visit our Institute website https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/ Recruitment and What’s New) reqularly for latest updates.
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only
- Director AllMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason there of or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement.
- The original certificate i.e. MBBS/BDS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degree (MBBS/ BDS/ MD/ MS/ MDS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch) Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate and other relevant certificates etc. of the candidates who are selected for the post of Senior Residents, will be verified.
- If any candidate, who joins the post and leaves/resigns/gets terminated before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s prior notice from either side as per the rules or by depositing pay and allowance in lieu thereof with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month or so.
- Canvassing information of any kind will lead to disqualification, incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
- He / She may work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute as per the discrimination of the MS/Dean/ Director.
- He/ She is expected to abide by the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action will be taken as deemed fit by the Competent Authority.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of High Court, Cuttack (Odisha).
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The inservice candidates will not be permitted for examination / Interview, without No Objection Certificate from the employer. ln this connection, it is mentioned that as per the terms and conditions of Central Residency Scheme, their engagement is to be regulated as per the CGS (Temporary Service Rules). As per rule 1(3) of the CCS (TSR) that these rules shall apply to all persons who hold a Civil Post including all civilians paid from defence service estimate under the Govt. of lndia, and who are under the rule making control of President, but who don’t hold a lien or suspended lien on any post under the Govt. of lndia or State Govt.
- On selection, generally the candidates will be given 21 days time to join the post at AllMS, Bhubaneswar. On exceptional situation (with reasonable justification) extension may be granted for a period of 14 days only. No further extension will be permitted thereafter.
This job has expired.