Act Apprentice vacancy in North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
|North Central Railway March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Last Date to Apply||16/04/2021|
- Sub- Engagement of Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2019-20
- In terms of Railway Board’s instructions in their letter No. E(MPP) 2013/6/14 dated- 03.12.2019, the panel of Act Apprentices is proposed to be formed through online process. Accordingly, applications for 480 slots are invited for Act Apprenticeship Training under Act Apprentice Act, 1961 by North Central Raitway, DRM Office, Jhansi
- Post Name: Act Apprentice
- Fitter – 286
Welder (Gas&Elect) – 11
Mechanic (DSL) – 84
Carpenter – 11
Electrician – 88
- No of Vacancies: 480
- Training pertod (As per Apprentice Act,1961): One year
- Agreement of Training: The selected candidate or his/her guardian(in case of minor) has to execute an apprenticeship contract or agreement with employer before apprenticeship training as prescribed under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
- Educational qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by Principal will not be accepted
- Stipend: Stipend wilt be paid as per instructions issued by Raitway Board from time to time.
- Training Period and Training Place: Training period will be as prescribed vide Raijay loard’s letter dated 31.05.2017 (RBE- 54/2017), Training place will be N.C. Railway, DRM Office, Jhansi.
- Notification No-01/2020/JHS
- Candidate must have completed 15 years and should not be more than 24 years of age as on 17 03.2021.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For physicaiiy handicapped persons, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- An application fee of Rs. 100/- and portal fee of Rs. 70/- + GST is to be paid by the candidat SC,ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are exempted from application fee. H even portal fee of Rs.70/- + GST Will compulsorily be paid online by all candidates.
- Personal Emai/ valid ld.
- Scanned Photo, Signatures, and left thumb impression in JPEG format, the size of which should not exceed 200 kb.
- Candidate’s name and parents (father and mother) name’s spellings should be the same as given in High School Certificate.
- The name of the candidate, address, pincode, mobile number, RDAT Registration Number and registration number, if registered in employment office must be explicitly filled by the candidate.
- Use printer ink (Black) for left thumb impression
- Twophysical identification marks
- Matricutation Marksheet and certificate issued by respective Board, ITI marksheet and certificate issued by NCVT must be attached duly scanned. Applications attached with mar%sheets and certificates obtained from internet wul be summarily rejected.
- Caste certificate (SCIST/OBC) and physical disability certificate must be attached duly scanned
- Candidate should attach scanned copy of Aadhaar Card and PAN Card as an identity proof.
- Candidate must keep the printout of online filled application to produce it as a pro when called for document verification by this office.
- The candidate along with the printout of online filled application must produce fee receipt alltechnical and educational certificates, caste certificate, photo and Identifi Ibn Card AadhaarCard and PAN Card in original as well as copy of all the documents attest by self.
- Candidate will be debarred for verification process if he fails to produce printo of online filled application and requisite original documents.
- If, during the course of selection process, change in policy takes place in the abov selection process, the changed selection policy will be followed.
- North Central Raitway, DRM Office, Jhansi
Selection Procedure :
- Panel will be formed as per the instructions contained in North Central Railway Headquarters office, Prayagraj’s letter No. – 797-Errrg/Act.App.1961/NCR/2013 Part-11 dt. 23.11.15
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of meritlist prepared from the list of eligible candidates. There will be no written or oral examination for this selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of average of percentage of marks obtained in10th or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ lnstitute and percentage of marks obtained in ITI
- The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent examination from an education Board/lnstitute and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- If more than one candidate get equal average marks/percentage, than the older candidate will rank higher in the list. The above information will be computerized and the merit will be prepared in this manner.
- Final select list will be prepared Tradewise, Communitywise, Categorywise, Reservationwise prepared out of the combined merit.
- The select list equal to twice the number of Act Apprentices slot will be prepared i.e. main list equat to number of Act Apprentices slot and waiting list of equal number of candidates. Candidate equal to the number of Act Apprentices slot will be called from the main list for document verification and medical examination. Thereafter, candidates equal to the number of candidates found unsuitable during document verification or medical examination or being absent will be called from the waiting list in order of merit and seniority.
- The candidate will be eligible for training only after being declared medically fit by Authorized RaiWay Medicai Officer. if the candidate faiis in medical examination, his/her ciaim for training wiii not• be accepted.
- No Daily allowance or Travelling allowance will be payable to the candidates called for document verification and medical examination.
- The merit list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the North Central Railway’s website www ncr.indianrailway.gov.in and candidates included in eligible list will be informed by post. No correspondence will be made in this regard with other candidates
How to Apply :
- Candidates may apply online as per the time schedule given below:- Time limit for Applying-
- The date of opening of online application is : 17.03.2021
Last date of submission of online application is : 16.04.2021
- Candidate will be solely responsible for the information fumished by him through online application. If it is found at any stage that the information furnished by him is incorrect, then his/her candidature will be cancelled. The DRM Office, Jhansi will not be responsible for any error, if committed, by the candidate during the course of submission or online application.
- Only eligible candidates should apply who fulfill the eligibility conditions mentioned in the otification. They should carefully read the advertisement. If they are satisfied that they fulfill the eligibility and other terms and conditions applicable and have all the requisite documents at the time of applying, hen they should register and apply on www mponline.gov.in.
- Candidate has to fill all the particulars in one o. After filling all the details, the candidate should see its preview. Edit option is available for correcting the data. A registration number will be allotted after submitting the form. A print out of the form filled completely in all respect must be kept by the candidate with him/her.
This job has expired.