Accounts Officer vacancy in UPCL Recruitment 2021
|UPCL March 2021 Notification||Details|
|Accounts Officer||CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||16/04/2021|
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd. (UPCL), a Government of Uttarakhand undertaking is engaged in the business of distribution of electricity in the State of Uttarakhand invites On-line applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee)-E&M, Assistant Engineer (Trainee)-Civil Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer and Senior Industrial Engineer.
1. Post Name: Accounts Officer
2. Pay Scale: 15600-39100 (Grade Pay- 5400) [According to 7Th Pay Commission] 56100-177500 (Level 10)
3. No of Posts: 15
4. Qualification & Experience :
i. Applicant should possess professional Degree in CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance).
ii. Preferential qualification- 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
iii. Incumbents would be responsible for Managing Treasury, Budget, MIS, Commercial Work & Store Accounts at Corporate Level and Field Units.
5. Advertisement No . UPCL/2021/Rectt.-01
- Minimum 21 years, General Category maximum 42 years age as on 01.01.2021.
- Rs. 800/- only for General/OBC/EWS candidates. Rs. 400/- only for SC/ST Category of Uttarakhand State
1. Start Date of On-line Application: 17-03-2021
2. Last Date of submittin On-line Application: 16-04-2021 Midnight
3. Last date of submitting hard copy of application with self attested copies of enclosures through Registered Post/Speed: Within 10 Days after last date of online submission of application form Post
1. The last date of online application is 16-04-2021 (Midnight).
2. No Hand Written application would be entertained.
3. In case any candidate wishes to apply for more than one post as per his/her eligible qualification, he/she has to submit separate online application forms and fees.
4. Candidates will be allowed to appear for the Written Test/Personal Interview only with the Admit Card/Call Letter.
5. Candidates should retain Applicant’s copy of Payment receipt and a photocopy of their Registration Slip for future reference.
6. UPCL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modiW/ alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice, reference or assigning any reason thereafter.
7. Candidate employed in Govt. Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may be cancelled at that stage.
8. In case of any ambiguity/dispute on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail.
9. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be in Dehradun.
10. While applying for the above posts, the applicant must ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility including academic and professional qualifications as per advertisement and other norms mentioned above. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection (i.e. during written test/ interview/ verification of documents etc.) that a candidate does not fulfill the prescribed eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false/ wrong information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will automatically stand cancelled.
i. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. No application/prayer for relaxation of eligibility norms will be entertained by the Corporation.
11. Candidates are requested to go through the prescribed qualifications and other particulars carefully before registration and depositing examination fees and other documents.
12. It will be the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria before applying.
13. Candidates must remain in constant touch with Corporation’s website www.upcl.org or GBPUAT’s website (www.tscpantnagar.com) for information regarding dates of Written Test / Interview etc.
14. Category [SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ DFF/EXS/ Physically Challenged etc.] as submitted in the application cannot be changed thereafter and no benefit of other category reservation will subsequently be made admissible at any stage of the selection process. Category as mentioned at the time of submission shall remain unaltered during the recruitment process. Before filling up category, candidates must ensure that he/she actually belongs to SC/ST/OBC/ EWS etc.
15. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through SMS only. All information regarding examination schedule/ downloading of admit card/ interview call letters etc. shall be uploaded in Corporation’s/GBPUAT’s websites and will be provided to the concerned candidate through SMS. Candidates will be responsible for receiving, downloading and printing of admit card and any other information. UPCL/GBPUAT will not be responsible for any loss of SMS sent, due to invalid Mobile No. provided by the candidate or for delay/ non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/ her mobile in time.
16. No request for change of examination centre shall be entertained. However, UPCL/GBPUAT reserves the right to cancel or add any centre depending on the response of the candidates in that area/ centre.
17. Application Form not properly filled in or incomplete in any respect or without requisite documents would be summarily rejected. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
18. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
19. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification as per layout as shown herein above by the closing date of Online Registration. Application from Candidates who will acquire the prescribed qualifications after the closing date of online registration will not be entertained.
20. UPCL/GBPUAT shall take no responsibility in case of failure in registration, failure to download Admit Card for appearing in the various stages of selection test.
21. This is to be noted that mere submission of application or receipt of Admit Card/ Call Letter or appearance in examination does not guarantee in selection/ appointment in the respective post. Selection of candidates will be made strictly based on merit position, available vacancy, verification of original documents/ certificates, clear police verification report and medical test.
22. Mobile No. & E-mail ID once given cannot be changed by the candidate under any circumstances. All correspondence/ communication/ information to the candidates will be made through their Mobile No. Candidates are advised to regularly get in touch with concerned websites. Candidates are further advised to regularly visit UPCL’s website (www.upcl.org)/GBPUAT’s website (www.tscpantnagar.com) to get updated information.
24. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. No other mode like Postal Order/Pay Order/Demand Draft etc. for submission of application fees will be accepted.
25. In case of multiple registrations by a candidate the last registration will only be considered for subsequent processing.
26. A candidate must abide by the instructions as may be given by the supervisor/ invigilator of the Examination Hall / Room. If the candidate fails to do so or indulges in disorderly or improper conduct he/ she will render himself/ herself liable to expulsion from the examination hall or such other punishment as the authority fit to impose.
27. Candidates will not be paid any Travelling Allowance for appearing in Written Test & Interview.
28. Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit will be admissible to the Reserved Category Candidates of Uttarakhand State against the Reserved Post only as per the prevailing orders of Government of Uttarakhand. Reservation/Age relaxation will not be admissible if the requisite certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Uttarakhand State is not attached with the application.
29. Hard Copy of the application with self attested copies of enclosures to be submitted directly on the Postal address of Coordinator (Test & Selection), Lambert Square Guest House, G.B.Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, District- Udham Singh Nagar-263145, Uttarakhand by Registered Post/Speed Post.
30. Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi-Govt. Deptt. shall have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview which should also clearly indicate that there is no vigilance/disciplinary enquiry/case pending against him/her.
31. Disclaimer: Terms and conditions given in the advertisement are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing/prevailing policies, Rules and Regulations of UPCL will be final.
Selection Procedure :
1. Assistant Engineer E&M/Civil Trainee:
Selection to the Posts of Assistant Engineer Electrical & Mechanical/Civil (Trainee) will be done on the basis of objective Written Test of 3 hours duration containing part I & part II in the concerned subjects followed by Interviews of Shortlisted candidates on the basis of qualifying criteria (40% marks for General, OBC & EWS Category, 30 % for SC & ST Category in both the papers separately) in the objective written test. There will be a negative marking @ reduction of 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer. No marking will be given for un-attempted question(s).
a. The final seletion will be based on merit list in each category determined on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test (88 %) and interview (12%).
b. For Electrical Mechanical cadre the part II of written test will consist of one common question paper based on Electrical, Electronics & Mechanical Engineering branches.
i. Part I- Biling al Objectives type question paper with Multiple choice having one correct answer for 50 marks having 50 questions on Ilowing topics : General Awareness, Aptitude & Reasoning etc. for Electrical & Mechanical cadre and Civil cadre.
ii. Part ll- Bilin al Objectives type question paper with Multiple choice having one correct answer for 126 marks having 126 questions sep tely for Electrical & Mechanical cadre and Civil cadre.
2. Law Officer:
a. Selection to the posts of Law Officer will be done on the basis of subjective & objective Written Examinations in the concerned subjects followed by Interviews of Shortlisted candidates on the basis of qualifying criteria (40% marks for General, OBC & EWS Category, 30 % for SC & ST Category in both the papers separately) in the written examination.
b. There will be a negative marking@reduct on of 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer. No marking will be given for un-attempted question(s).
l) Paper I- BilinguaI objective type written test paper for a duration of 1.30 hour of 100 marks having 100 Questions on Law subjects viz. e Electricity Laws, The Contract Laws, The Consumer & The Labour Laws, The General Laws etc & General Awarness.
ii) Paper II- BilinguaI Subjective written test paper for a duration of 2 hours of 100 marks on Essay writing on Law Subjects viz. The Electricity Laws, The Contract Laws, The Consumer & The Labour Laws, The General Laws etc.
3. Accounts Officer: Selection to the posts of Accounts Officer will be done on the basis of subjective & objective Written Examinations in the concerned subjects followed by Interviews of Shortlisted candidates on the basis of qualifying criteria (40% marks for General, OBC & EWS Category, 30% for SC & ST Category in both the papers separately) in the written examination.
b. There will be a negative marking@reduction of 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer. No marking will be given for un-attempted question(s).
i. Paper I- Bilingual objective type written test paper for a duration of 1.30 hours of 100 marks having 100 Questions on Accounts subjects (60%) viz. Finance/ Accounts/ Audit/ Budget etc & General Awareness (40%).
ii. Paper II- Bilingual Subjective written test paper for a duration of 2 hours of 100 marks on Accounts Subjects viz. Finance/ Accounts/ Audit/ Budget etc.
4. Personnel Officer: Selection to the posts of Personnel Officer will be done on the basis of subjective & objective Written Examinations in the concerned subjects followed by Interviews of Shortlisted candidates on the basis of qualifring criteria (40% marks for General, OBC & EWS Category, 30% for SC & ST Category in both the papers separately) in the written examination.
b. There will be a negative marking@ reduction of 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer. No marking will be given for un-attempted question(s)
i. Paper I- Bilingual objective type written test paper for a duration of 1.30 hours of 100 marks having 100 Questions on Personnel subjects viz., Personnel Management, Industrial and Labour Laws, Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare etc., General Awareness.
ii. Paper II- Bilingual subjective written test paper for a duration of 2 hours of 100 marks on Essay Writing on Personnel subjects viz., Personnel Management, Industrial and Labour Laws, Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare etc.
5. Selection to the post of Senior Industrial Engineer will be done on the basis of Interview only.
6. Written Test Centres will be at Dehradun, Haridwar, Srinagar, Pantnagar and Almora.
How to Apply :
1. The last date of submission of online application is 16-04-2021 (Midnight)
2. The advertisement & online application format shall be hosted on UPCL website www.upcl.org or GBPUAT’s website (www.tscpantnagar.com).
3. The Candidate will have to submit their application online and get printed application of the same which shall be submitted to GBPUAT along with documents & fee receipt to “Coordinator (Test & Selection). Lambert Square Guest House, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar. District- Udham Singh Nagar-263145. Uttarakhand”
This job has expired.